- To view all available Adult Services roles, visit the ‘Our vacancies’ page of this website
- Click on “For More Information and to Apply”, to be directed to our Recruitment Pages where you will find more information including the role profile.
- Click “Apply” on a suitable role to create your profile and register your details, including your CV and Supporting Statement. You will receive notification that your application has been submitted to the Hiring Manager for review.
- Interviews – Virtual interviews will be conducted daily throughout the campaign.
Hiring Managers will call suitable candidates to invite them for a virtual interview.
Priority will be given to candidates that are available at the shortest notice, however we will endeavour to accommodate different times as best as possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview consisting of Competency Based Questions – 45 mins.
- You will be notified within 48 hours of the interview outcome. Successful candidates will be given a start date.
This is an on-going campaign and we are committed to conducting all processes within efficient time-frames.
- To support a seamless onboarding process, we ask for all successful candidates to comply with the following requirements:
- Enhanced DBS Check*
- Satisfactory references – 5 years of verifiable employment history
- Right-to-Work checks
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 48 hours of your application being submitted, your application will form part of our talent bank for future roles and opportunities.